Advanced & Intermediate Art Supply List:
- Prismacolor Pencils 24 pack, or more if you can. (Check Groupon and Amazon for great deals.)
- Acrylic paints: Primary blue, primary red, primary yellow) + titanium white, black, raw sienna, and burnt umber (Size: between 2.5 - 4 fl. oz. squeeze bottles are suggested)
- Acrylic/nylon brushes. Flat and round. Get short handled brushes with synthetic (springy bristles). Avoid: stiff boar's hair bristles and long handled brushes.
- 2 sharpies. Fine and/or extra fine.
- Hand held pencil sharpener
- Pencils (NO mechanical pencils).
- Store everything in a box approx. 16” long, 8” wide, 8” deep. A shoebox works great. No need to buy a fancy box. The box will be used to keep supplies organized, safe, and will be stored at school.